Skywatch Friday - A view from Fort Aguada, Goa

Friday is almost over, but not quite, and the day has been just too hectic...  which is why I am posting this pic now for Skywatch Friday...


This was the view from Fort Aguada, Goa, and that is where my thoughts are, as the weekend looms ahead... a weekend that promises to be even more hectic than the week gone by. No, I am not travelling anywhere, but am stuck at home, with piles of work to do, but lots to look forward to as well! Meanwhile, for those of you who haven't seen it on my Facebook Page yet, I have been listed among the 'Top 31 Professional Indian Travel Bloggers' by the Hop Around India website.  Thank you so much, all of you, for reading and commenting, which is what encourages me to write!

Have a great weekend folks, and for more such beautiful skies from around the world, visit the Skywatch Page!