Mia by Tanishq - As Beautiful as your work

It was about a month back that I first got a mail, inviting me to participate in the Mia by Tanishq contest. The mail mentioned the TV ad running then, and I realised how disconnected I was, with happenings on the TV front! I am usually reluctant to participate in contests (as most of you know well by now) and my first instinct was to refuse. Besides, it was barely a week since my father-in-law had passed on, and I had the perfect excuse too. But, I must admit, I was curious. Both, about the ad, as well as the tag line for the contest � As Beautiful as your work!

Amidst all the work at home, I managed to grab one look at the ad....



And the first person I thought of, was my sister. I could so imagine her as Megha, with her taste in ear rings. She has just begun work, and I wondered if she would react like Megha too. And I hoped she would. After all, I am the one who gets her ear rings of every shape and size!!!!!
Read more �