Interviewed!!!!

Life, all of a sudden, seems to be throwing things at me, one after the other. Thankfully, amidst all the sudden upheavals and tensions, some at least seem to be good... the silver lining so to speak. Among these have been publications and offers, only some of which have worked out, but at least they offer some hope... The latest among these good things is that I have been interviewed!!! 



Yes!! This is my first, so you can imagine how excited and upbeat I am! The interesting thing is that I have been interviewed, not as a travel blogger, but as a book reviewer! What is surprising about it is that of the 700 odd posts on my blog, barely 30 are book reviews, and they have invited the least number of comments so far. I have often wondered why it is so, especially when I get emails from people saying they like my book reviews and that they are thinking of picking up the books I have recommended. Under such circumstances, it feels great to be accepted and picked out as a book reviewer, and asked my opinions of books and my thoughts on reviewing books. Thank you so much, Fablery.com for the opportunity. You really made my day!!! And readers of my FB page, you made it even better with your comments. Thanks so much! 

For those of you who havent seen it yet, click here to go read the interview...