Samhith has been taking up quite a lot of space on my blog recently.... After all, my life does revolve around him and his activities.....He is the main reason I am at home and have so much time and matter to blog! Well, of late, I have been feeling that it is time to give him his own space, at least on the WWW and allow him to express himself. As of now, he has the least inclination to write anything himself, but then he is just six and a half, and has just about learnt to write......But he loves seeing his name and his work on my blog, and loves all your comments and encouraging words. He knows most of your names, at least your screen ones, and asks about some of you regularly......
Anyway, I have finally decided to start a separate blog just for him and his doings.... As of now, I shall be doing all the writing, and simply putting up his work...... mostly as an encouragement for his creativity.... and an effort to make him sit in one place for at least a little while.... I have transferred some of my posts about him to the new blog... which is also on blogger, by the way......
The first new post on the blog is up, so please do head over and take a look. He isn't really happy with the title, but we have been unable to think of a better one..... We have thus arrived at a compromise - the title stays till we think of a better one....
So, head over to The Junior Wanderer and take a look. Please do leave your comments, and tell us what you think......
