Chitra, of My Pilgrimage, has passed on an award with a few rules..... 1. to acknowledge the giver, 2. to list 10 things that you like, and 3. to pass on the award to 10 others.
Thanks, Chitra...for passing this on...... You have set a big task for me... and all I can do is try!!
First, about the things I like, I am going to list only 5, for those are all I could think of....... and am too lazy to go on.....
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Spending time with my son, reading or playing with his blocks
4. Visiting new places
5. Attending Book exhibitions, concerts and visiting Art Galleries.
Now, to pass this on.... I am not keeping count, but am just tagging those I think would like to continue this....
Patricia
Bhavesh
Flowergirl
Usha -Usha, I don't know whether you would actually like to do this, but I have added your name just so that I could see something new on your blog :)
Aarti
Incidentally, have any of you noticed the new pages I have added on the blog???? Please take a look and tell me what you think!