Diwali Wishes

Wish all of you a very happy Diwali�.


May this festival of lights brighten your life�..

Our Diwali celebrations began yesterday with a grand Rangoli pattern (a combined effort of me and my neighbour, Aarti), and the house being lit up with lamps of all shapes and sizes. Here are some snapshots��





















Meanwhile, for those who have been wondering where I have been, well, the answer is of course � travelling!!!

We began our Diwali vacation with a trip to Ujjain and Indore where we visited the two famous shrines of Lord Shiva � Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar. This trip, my first foray into Madhya Pradesh, brings me closer to the completion of my Yatra of the 12 Jyotirlingams.

I have barely had time to upload the numerous photographs I have taken, before I am off on another trip � this time the much visited Shirdi, a trip we try to make every year, especially when my sister-in-law Sandhya is visiting��

So, while I enjoy my travels, you can enjoy the photos I have uploaded here.

Or take a look at the slideshow below�.